Proof Positive is partnered with Heads Up Checkup, a company that has developed a screening tool for Autism and other disorders. Heads Up Checkup is an internet-based comprehensive diagnostic screening tool for most commonly diagnosed childhood/adolescent behavioral health disorders including Autism Spectrum Disorder. This screening tool was created to avoid the long wait for undiagnosed children to be seen by a diagnostician.
How it Works:
- Takes 5-10 minutes to complete and is free
- Uses ICD-10-CM criteria-based diagnostic algorithms for the most commonly diagnosed mental illnesses
- Results are available immediately and sent to Heads Up Checkup
- If the initial screen result is positive, Heads Up Checkup will then facilitate quickly directing families to a diagnostician for a full diagnostic assessment
- Meets HIPAA security requirements
- Currently available in English, Spanish, and Vietnamese language versions in development
For further information, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.